I offer a variety of counseling methods — face-to-face, phone/Skype, or email — whatever suits your needs. I’m here as a guide and coach as you work toward your and your child’s health goals.
Fill out the contact form if you are interested in any of the services below.
*I currently do not accept insurance for private counseling.
PRIVATE NUTRITION COUNSELING RATES
- Initial Consultation — 1 hour 15 minutes — $150.00
- Mini Nutrition Assessment — 45 minutes — $100.00
- Follow-Up Visit — 30 minutes — $ 80.00
- Email Consultation (limited to 4 emails per week)
- 1 month Q&A — $ 40.00
- 3 months Q&A — $ 100.00
- 6 months Q&A — $ 160.00
- House Calls! — 2 hours (1 hour consultation, 30 minutes kitchen/pantry analysis, 30 minutes education ) — $ 250.00
- Speaking Engagement available. Please contact me for rates.
- List of diagnosis and condition that would benefit from nutrition therapy
- Prenatal / pregnancy / lactation nutrition
- High risk pregnancy (gestational diabetes, twin, triplets pregnancy)
- Infant (0-12 months) nutrition
- Toddler (1-3 years old) nutrition
- Pre-schooler (3-5 years old) nutrition
- K-7 (5-12 years old) nutrition
- Teenage (13-19 years old) nutrition
- Failure to thrive
- Feeding challenges (food avoidance, picky eaters)
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Genetic disorder (Sucrose-Isomaltase deficiency, Batten’s Disease, PKU)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (Crohn’s, Celiac, IBS, Short bowel syndrome, Protein losing enteropathy)
- Tube feeding / Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) management
- Type 1 diabetes, pre-diabetes
- Weight management
- Menu design and budget eating
- General healthy lifestyle changes